1. Registering to a course shall be done as follows:
a. The interested person or company fills in the 'Request for a quote' form and sends it back;
b. Un iota en plus sends a quote to the interested person or company;
c. The interested person or company signs and dates the quote, and sends it back to Un iota en plus;
d. Un iota en plus sends the invoice to the interested person or company;
e. The total amount of the invoice shall be paid by bank transfer within 15 calendar days following the issuance of the invoice.
2. Registration to a course is confirmed only upon receipt of the quote duly signed and dated by the client.
3. In order to guarantee accommodation, registrations are only possible at least 40 calendar days before the starting day of the course.
4. By signing and dating a quote, the client accepts, and commits to abide by, these terms and conditions.
5. The cancellation policy is as follows. Should the client need to cancel their confirmed registration:
a. more than 2 months prior to their arrival day: no fee is due. If the invoice has already
been paid, its total amount shall be reimbursed to the client;
b. between 1 and 2 months prior to their arrival day: 60% of the total amount of the stay shall be due. If the invoice has already been paid, 40% of its amount shall be reimbursed to the client;
c. between 15 and 30 calendar days prior to their arrival day: 80% of the total amount of the stay shall be due. If the invoice has already been paid, 20% of its amount shall be reimbursed to the client;
d. less than 15 calendar days prior to their arrival day: 100% of the total amount of the stay shall be due.
6. A no-show or an unexpectedly late arrival, or an unplanned departure or absence during the stay, regardless of the reasons thereof, shall not give right to any kind of reimbursement.
7. In case of failure to pay an invoice by the specified deadline, an additional fee equal to 5% of the total amount of the invoice shall be due per week of delay.
8. Un iota en plus is free to modify, without prior notice, the fares indicated on its website. Nevertheless, such modifications shall not impact on the fares indicated on a quote already drawn up.
9. The client shall authorize Un iota en plus to collect their personal details such as first name, last name, postal address, date of birth, ID card or passport number, telephone number and email address, which are required to guarantee accommodation and transportation. Such data shall be handled in full confidentiality and shall be communicated only to the hotel and to the VIP transporter.
10. The client shall be fully responsible for any physical, material or psychological damage caused by themselves to the classroom, the hotel infrastructure, park and facilities, and to any individual during their stay and their travel from/to home. Un iota en plus shall not be responsible for such damage or its consequences. The client shall assume the consequences – whatever their nature – of such damage.
11. The client shall undertake themselves any administrative procedures (e.g. obtaining a visa) that they are legally required to undertake in order to stay in Belgium. Un iota en plus shall not be responsible for such actions.
12. These terms and conditions are under Belgian law. Any dispute shall be brought before the Courts of Liège.